I have listed and sold more than $550 million in real estate transactions in my career—everything from Palm Beach Gardens waterfront homes to investment real estate in Martin County. Call me at 561-262-4949 or contact me to discuss selling your home or investment property.
I will personally meet with you to discuss my proven marketing and selling techniques, and assist you in selling your home. We’ll go through several details inside and out, which can result in a shorter market time, and make your home more presentable and desirable for buyers.
Unlike many South Florida real estate agents that use sales assistants to show their listings, as your listing REALTOR© I will personally show your home and accompany prospective buyers. From experience, I know that a home is best shown by the agent who listed it and knows it best. Buyers also prefer working with the listing agent, as it provides a better line of communication for understanding your home and negotiating a sale.
Marketing Your Home
Because marketing is essential to selling your home, I will create a professional brochure with professional photography of both the interior and exterior — whether it’s Singer Island real estate, a Jupiter Island luxury home, a Juno Beach luxury condo, or investment real estate in Palm Beach. This will greatly assist in presenting your home in the best possible light, and leave a lasting impression with the prospective buyer.
I will always be available to discuss the progress of your home while listed. I’ll also keep you informed of the feedback from showings, and local market trends and recent sales, which can affect your market.
Many people believe that an agent’s job is to secure a buyer and get a signed contract. However, this is just the beginning of the process and when much of the work begins. I will personally guide you through the process of offer, agreed-upon contract, inspection, appraisal, title work and closing. I always work hard for my sellers to avoid misunderstandings, and delays, and ensure timely responses — the key to a successful closing.
You can also be assured I will proceed with calm tenacity throughout this process. Feel free to visit my real estate agent reviews page to see what my previous sellers have to say.
I look forward to being your listing REALTOR©, meeting you personally, giving you a complimentary Home Analysis, and selling your home quickly. To receive more information, please contact me.
Choosing Your Listing Real Estate Agent
- Find an agent who understands your home, and the amenities inside and out.
- Find an agent who fully explains in detail the process and what to expect.
- Ask about the agent’s marketing plan.
- Ask the agent about the quality of brochure and photography they will use to market your home.
Pricing Your Home
- Price the property to sell.
- This is the most important decision you will make when listing your home for sale.
- Look at other recent sales in your neighborhood; this is the best indicator of the current market value of your home.
- Ask your agent for comparable sales.
Be Prepared to Sell
- Keep your home Clean Bright – Uncluttered
- Always accept a request for a showing
- Respect Buyer’s and their agents – make your home as perfect as possible for each showing – turn on all the lights when leaving.
- Never be at the house during a showing. Your listing agent should show the property
- Seriously consider early offers on your home.
- Always counter any written offer on your home.
- Start looking for a new home before yours sells.