REALTOR© in Palm Beach Gardens
Larry Pettit is an experienced real estate broker, sales associate, and REALTOR© in South Florida. Since 1986, Larry has closed on over 600 million dollars’ worth of real estate. Many of his customers are happy to provide references and testimonials regarding his service. Larry is also exceptionally skilled in working with high-end luxury homes and clients..
Larry Pettit is well-versed in the areas of Northern Palm Beach County, including Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Singer Island, West Palm Beach, Wellington, and Palm Beach.
He offers a personal service without using assistants to work with buyers and sellers, and prides himself on always being available by cell phone or e-mail to communicate with buyers.
He personally guides buyers and sellers through the real estate process, and believes good communication skills are the key to make a smooth process from start to finish.
Some of Larry’s former clients include: Tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams, Michael Newman (former CEO of Polo Ralph Lauren), Jamie-Lynn Siegler (the Sopranos), Hansel Tooks (former CEO of Pratt Whitney), Al Bumbry (former Baltimore Orioles Major League Baseball Player), and many more.
His mission in real estate is regardless of whether a property is priced at $100,000 or over $10,000,000, all transactions and parties he works with are important. He always strives for a successful outcome and continually works towards the goal of another customer referral. He aims to meet the unique and specific needs of each of his clients, including important factors such as lifestyle, home location, and affordability. .
Looking for waterfront homes? Larry is also a waterfront specialist, He is very familiar with the Intracoastal Waterway between Ft. Lauderdale and Stuart Florida, particularly the properties in and surrounding Palm Beach Gardens, and Hutchinson Island. As a long-time boater and REALTOR© in Palm Beach Gardens and the surrounding areas, his experience allows him to assist buyers with special boating needs such as dockage, marinas, and accessibility to the ocean. Larry also has extensive experience with buyers and builders in new construction and land development.
In addition to his numerous qualifications and experience in real estate, Larry has received several awards and is a member of many real estate groups:
- Memberships & Clubs Salesperson of the Year – November 2001
- Sales Agent of the Month – November 2002
- Salesperson of the Year – 2004
Memberships & Association
- Florida Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors & Realtor Association of the Palm Beaches
- Specialist for Waterfront in Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter and Hutchinson Island, North Palm Beach, Stuart, and the communities of BallenIsles, Mirasol, Frenchman’s Reserve, and Old Palm.
- His unique background also includes the final sell out of Boca Country Club, Bocaire Country Club and the completion of BallenIsles Country Club in Palm Beach Gardens.
- Larry is a U.S. Army veteran and began his career with rigorous training at Ft. McClellan Alabama and then served at Ft. Lewis Washington with the 9th Division as a Military Police Investigator. At the end of his term of service, Larry received an honorable discharge and went on to attend Eastern Michigan University where he realized his passion for real estate.
- Paula Tookes (Head of Human Resources for Otis Elevator and Florida Power and Light)
- Heidi Eckstein (Senior Management at Florida Power and Light Riviera Beach)
- Eric Silagy (CEO of Florida Power & Light – Appointed U S Chamber of Commerce Board Of Directors)
- Michael Chernys (Executive Lockheed Martin)
- Nathan Rutkowski (Medical Sales Professional)
- Dr. Augusto Villa (Cardiovascular surgeon Palm Beach Gardens Hospital)
- Kristos Katsikas (Builder Developer from Boston)
- Dr. Richard Namay (Orthodontist)
- Ken Brodleib (Owner of 4 automobile dealerships in Long Island NY)
- Rubin Pikus (CEO of InJet and owner of Millbrook Properties NY)
- Philip Lowy (Department Store Owner)
- James McGinley (Senior Vice President UPS)
- Richard Feldon (Former Director of Marketing for Proctor & Gamble In Europe)
- Donnie Simpson (morning show radio host in Washington D.C.)
- Arthur Rogan (recognized motivational speaker and author)
As is often said, real estate is about location, location, location. Larry has extensive knowledge of the Palm Beach and Martin County real estate areas, and can help you find the right home for you or the right buyer for your home.